- Media Kits
Professional performance and quality in the right-sized package
Rimage Catalyst™ disc publishing systems offer industrial grade hardware, front-office friendly design and professional quality disc production, an ideal choice when high-volume production is not required. The Catalyst system comes standard with an Everest® 600 or a Prism III™ printer and, a fit for any IT environment, can be ordered with or without an embedded PC.
Key Features Include
- 150-disc rotating carousel for input/output
- 50-disc external output
- Embedded computer with network connectivity (on Catalyst 6000N only)
- Front accessible air filter and positive airflow
- Two line LCD status display
- Integrated DiscWatch™ status light
- Front accessible USB 3.0 port
- Internal lighting when the door is opened
- Two quick-release front-swappable recorders
- Front accessible hard drive bays
- Rimage Software Suite (RSS)
- Everest Encore: Best quality printer for permanent, full-color printing
Catalyst systems, with the world’s best full-color and thermal monochrome disc printers, provide top-of-the-line printing and industrial-grade production in a front-office friendly package.
With positive air flow through a front-accessible filter, quickrelease recorders, front-facing hard drive bays and separate printers, Catalyst systems are designed to be easily maintained in any environment.
A three-bin carousel handles up to 150 discs, either one type of disc for uninterrupted production or up to three types of discs for productive flexibility. Disc output can be configured to the external bin or one of the internal bins behind a lockable door.
Each Rimage system includes a full set of software used to:
- Create unique artwork for each disc
- Submit new or saved jobs for printing and recording
- Control system operation
- Monitor production of one or a number of Rimage systems
- Create custom applications
CD Designer provides users the ability to create, import, and customize graphics to be printed on your disc surface.
- Simple drag-and-drop operation
- Add graphics, text, objects, and photos from almost any source
- Supports mail merge options from external data files
- Includes examples and templates
QuickDisc and DiscFlow (Optional)
QuickDisc (Windows™) and DiscFlow (Macintosh™) allow operators to assemble and submit projects to their Rimage system.
- Simple drag-and-drop operation
- Supports CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc printing and recording
- Prepare, submit, schedule and monitor job status
- Save projects for use in the future
Production Server enables asynchronous control of recording, printing and robotic movements, plus the staging of projects.
- Includes a log file to monitor jobs in process, pending jobs, completed jobs, and canceled jobs
- Enables the Bulk Read feature which allows multiple discs to be read and saved automatically
- Allows job streaming of projects for increased throughput
Rimage System Manager and WebRSM
Fully control and monitor all Rimage systems from any location on the network. View the status of jobs, configure bins and get accurate available media counts to keep production flowing.
Software Developer Kit (SDK)
The Rimage Software Developer Kit includes the APIs (Application Programming Interface) and information needed to create custom applications and control any Rimage system. The Rimage SDK is the most robust SDK in its class. It provides a Rapid API and Web Services to develop any application easily.
Rimage Service and Support is the industry leader in delivering high-quality world-wide service with superior response times that maximize your return on investment. Rimage Service and Support offerings are designed to meet the level of service you need.
RIMAGE SERVICE AND SUPPORT OPTIONS ARE:
- Rapid Exchange gives you speed and value with next business day advanced delivery of a replacement unit or printer for you to install. Includes Software Subscription and Support.
- Software Subscription and Support keeps your base system software up-to-date with the latest software innovations from Rimage.
- Onsite Installation and Training ensures that both your Rimage system and your operators are fully prepared for production.
- Virtual Installation is a private remote installation and training session, typically 1 to 1-1/2 hours depending on customer requirements.
- Proactive Care Service minimize downtime by replacing worn parts, confirming that the system is properly adjusted, and ensuring the system is refreshed for peak production.
With Rimage, you can be assured of quality world-wide service, immediate response times, and unrivaled high-value maintenance agreements. When you choose Rimage, you choose success.
Rimage Media Kits offer superior performance and exceptional convenience at a competitive price – just what you’d expect from the world leader in quality publishing solutions. From Everest’s™ stunning color, amazing speed, and unprecedented durability to Rimage world class printing from your desktop, Rimage meets all your data publishing, duplication, storage, and printing needs. Rimage Media Kits bring you industry leading quality and reliability, and the fastest write speeds available, disc after disc – packaged for performance and convenience.
Make a great impression by creating your CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc™ presentations and products on Rimage media. Because your digital media is as important as your corporate literature, Rimage printable media is engineered to achieve an exceptional, professional look.
Economical to Use. Rimage printable media is designed for uniform coating on every disc, and that means complete ink coverage and longer lasting print head life. Bundled pricing keeps the cost-per-disc low.
Brilliant Color Results. Printable media matched precisely to your printer’s specifications gives you accurate, exceptional results. Achieve the finest detail for the highest resolution and optimal color quality on one disc or hundreds.
Guaranteed. Rimage Media Kits provide all the supplies you’ll need in one convenient package to produce the highest quality discs. Each kit is a matched set of printing supplies and discs. You’ll never run out of one component again.