Built with Epson’s advanced robotics and printing technologies, Discproducer Autoprinter is the Print-only model for fast, quality disc printing.
- Additional information
The Discproducer Autoprinter is ideal for use by businesses that already have high-speed duplication systems in place. It has all the features you need to print up to 100 discs at a time at a fast print speed of up to 95 discs per hour. It uses the same advanced MicroPiezo inkjet printer as the Discproducer publishers and with its vibrant six-color inkjet printing, precision AcuGrip™ technology and easy-to-use software you get the high quality results you’re looking for every time.
Discproducer Autoprinter also features a built-in 6-color inkjet printer, with Epson’s MicroPiezo® technology, that delivers the highest print quality available for crisp, clear text and vibrant graphics. And our Total Disc Maker software lets you format data, edit labels and control the production process all in one easy-to-use application. Best of all, Discproducer Autoprinter comes with the quality, reliability and service that Epson is known for.
- Find out more about Discproducer’s advanced technology
- Learn more about Discproducer’s Total Disc Maker software and tools
- Discproducer Product Brochure
- Download Epson Extended Care
- Download Epson Spare In The Air
- 100 disc capacity
- Prints up to 95 discs per hour
- Highest quality printing in its class
- AcuGrip™ technology for reliable media handling
- Six high capacity ink cartridges
- Low total cost of ownership
- Compact rugged construction for top reliability
|Interface||USB 2.0 (High-speed)|
|Print speed||Speed mode up to 95 discs/hour|
|Print technology||Six-color inkjet printer featuring Epson’s MicroPiezo® technology|
|Overall dimensions||14.84″ (W) x 18.30″ (D) x 13.70″ (H)|
Epson Limited Warranty
- What Is Covered
- Epson America, Inc. (“Epson”) warrants to the original end-user purchaser that the Epson product covered by this limited warranty statement, if purchased and operated only in the United States or Canada, will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. For warranty service, you must provide proof of the date of original purchase.
- Technical Support
- Epson Discproducer Technical Support can be obtained by calling 562-276-1360, between the hours of 7am to 5pm, M-F, PST. Technical Support hours are subject to change.
|Dimensions||29.5 × 20.5 × 20 in|