- Media and Ribbons
Robust and Reliable, Engineered for Performance
The next generation Producer V is the most powerful disc publishing system from Rimage, engineered for 24×7 performance. With industrial grade robotics, direct-to-disc printing and professional recording technologies, Producer V meets the world’s most challenging disc publishing demands for CD and DVD. Advanced features such as SSD startup and HDD cache combine with powerful enhancements including filtered positive airflow and front removable hard drives to bring you unrivaled performance and quality.
Producer V systems have the world’s best full-color and monochrome thermal disc printers, providing top of the line printing and industrial-grade production in one scalable package.
Designed for 24/7, high-volume and unattended production, Producer V systems publish hundreds of customizable discs per day, so you can deliver customer-tailored discs faster.
A four-bin carousel and 100-disc external output bin are standard with the Producer V system, enabling four media types to be available concurrently. The reliable Rimage robotics are designed to output discs continuously for years, and filtered positive airflow improves system operation and efficiency.
Producer V systems have the world’s best full-color and thermal monochrome disc printers, providing top of the line printing and industrial-grade production in one package.
Designed for 24/7, high-volume and unattended production, Producer V systems publish hundreds of customizable discs per day, year after year.
- Four quick-release front-swappable recorders
- Filtered positive airflow for optimal performance in all conditions
- Front removable hard drives
- Operating system on SSD for fast startup with 16 GB of RAM
- 400-disc rotating carousel for input/output
- 100-disc external output bin
- Integrated DiscWatch™ status light
- Four line LCD status display
- Front accessible USB 3.0 port
- Rear USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports
- Embedded computer with network connectivity (8300N only)
- Rimage Software Suite (RSS)
- Everest Encore print technology
|Number of Recorders||4|
|Carousel / Total Capacity||4 bins / 400 discs|
|External Output Bin Capacity||100 discs|
|Printer||Everest Encore or Prism III|
|CPU||Intel Core i5-7500|
|Trusted Platform Module (TPM)||Included|
|HDD Storage||1 x 256 GB SSD (OS) 3 x 500 GB HDD (Cache)|
|Operating System||Win 10 Enterprise 64-bit|
|Network Adapters||Two 1 GB Ethernet|
|Rimage Software Suite (RSS)||A full set of software tools enabling unique artwork design, job submission, control center operation, production monitoring and custom application creation|
|CD Designer™||Label creation software – included|
|QuickDisc™||Disc burning software – included|
|WebRSM™ / Rimage System Manager (RSM)||Control and manage the system, locally or through the web – included|
|Filtered Positive Airflow||Yes|
|Height||31.5 in / 80 cm|
|Width||16.75 in / 42.5 cm|
|Depth*||23.5 in / 59.7 cm|
|Weight w/ Everest Encore||136.7 lb / 62.0 kg|
|Power Specifications||100-240 VAC, 60/50 Hz, 3.9-2.6 AMP, 500 watt Maximum|
Every Rimage Producer V disc publishing system includes the Rimage Software Suite (RSS), a complete set of software unlocking the full potential of the Rimage system. The suite includes tools to submit and manage print and record jobs, create unique artwork for each disc, monitor and control system operation of one or a number of Rimage systems, and integrate into workflows to fully automate disc publishing.
RIMAGE SOFTWARE SUITE CONTAINS:
- CD Designer™ provides users the ability to create, import, and customize graphics to be printed on your disc surface.
- QuickDisc™ allows users to assemble and submit projects to their Rimage system.
- Rimage System Manager allows users to fully control and monitor all Rimage systems from any location on the network. View the status of jobs, configure bins and get accurate available media counts to keep production flowing.
- Rimage Services includes Production Server to control the hardware and manage all aspects of printing and recording, Image Server to create a wide range of disc formats with options such as image encryption with password protection, and other Rimage services that enable the functionality of client software tools.
For maximum flexibility, RSS also includes web clients for Windows® and Mac OS® that provide the same capability, but without the need to install any software:
- WebQD™ extends primary functionality of QuickDisc to any computer with network access to the Rimage system and a web browser.
- WebRSM™ extends the functionality of Rimage System Manager to any computer with network access to the Rimage system and a web browser.
Available upon request at no charge to Rimage disc publishing users simply by contacting Rimage Support:
Software Developer Kit (SDK) includes the APIs (Application Programming Interface) and information needed to integrate the Rimage with other software and automate the Rimage system in custom workflows.
Rimage Service and Support is the industry leader in delivering high-quality world-wide service with superior response times that maximize your return on investment. Rimage Service and Support offerings are designed to meet the level of service you need.
FOR PRODUCER V, RIMAGE SERVICE AND SUPPORT OPTIONS ARE:
- Rapid Exchange gives you speed and value with next business day advanced delivery of a replacement unit or printer for you to install. Includes Software Subscription and Support.
- Software Subscription and Support keeps your base system software up-to-date with the latest software innovations from Rimage.
- Onsite Installation and Training ensures that both your Rimage system and your operators are fully prepared for production.
- Virtual Installation is a private remote installation and training session, typically 1 to 1-1/2 hours depending on customer requirements.
- Proactive Care Service minimize downtime by replacing worn parts, confirming that the system is properly adjusted, and ensuring the system is refreshed for peak production.
With Rimage, you can be assured of quality world-wide service, immediate response times, and unrivaled high-value maintenance agreements. When you choose Rimage, you choose success.
Rimage printable CD/DVD/BD media is engineered to achieve an exceptional, professional look, helping you treat every project like it’s your most important one. Whether you purchase single layer CD or DVD, single or dual layer Blu-ray, silver or white discs, Rimage media is sourced to exact specifications. Discs are taken through rigorous quality assurance processes and manufactured to the tolerances required for Rimage robotic and printing systems.
Rimage media is designed to work together with Rimage ribbons and ink cartridges for extraordinary print quality and data integrity, and is matched precisely to your system’s specifications for faster write speeds and error-free operation.
Everest® discs contain a special top coating optimized for Rimage printers, resulting in better print quality and system performance. Your finished Everest disc is scratch-proof, waterproof, fade-resistant, and UV protected.
Media for Prism™ printers includes CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs with lacquer surface for optimal direct thermal transfer printing.
Make a great impression.
With Rimage thermal ribbons, you get the very best from your Everest printer. The three-paneled CMY ribbons make full-color artwork come to life with levels of sharpness and detail unique to Rimage printers. For black and white images or simple black text, monochrome ribbons are ideal for high resolution, full-coverage, and superior grayscale printing. Retransfer ribbons bring it all together by fusing artwork and data to the discs, making sure that with every job—big or small—you’ll consistently print images and text that will not fade, scratch or smudge for the life of the disc.
Everest Encore Ribbon Features
- Highest print resolution in the industry—600dpi
- Fixed yields and predictable cost per printed disc
- Provides scratch proof, waterproof, fade resistant and UV protected printing
- Optimized for use with Everest Encore printers
- Available for purchase in single packs or in Rimage Media Kits
Only Rimage media is approved and guaranteed.