- Additional information
Powerful In-house Solution Delivering Quality Results
The Rimage 2450 system is a high-performance, front-office solution for automated Patient CD/DVD Production.
Your Medical Imaging workflow will benefit from a fully automated and intelligent in-house robotic solution with a
low long-term cost of ownership.
The Rimage 2450 is the most affordable disc publishing system with a thermal printer. It is the easiest way to get Rimage quality publishing in an affordable package. All you need is a PC, the solution software and you are ready to go.
The standalone 2450 system can be easily networked using an external PC.
With positive air flow through a front-accessible filter,quick-release recorders.
Rimage’s Everest® 400 printer is the market’s only fully integrated thermal retransfer printer, providing indelible, high resolution images and sharp, easy-to-read text. Unlike inkjet printing, thermal retransfer printed labels will not scratch, smear, peel or fade over time.
The three-bin carousel with optional 50-disc output bin enables multiple patient discs and media types to run concurrently. Publish up to 50 CD-Rs, DVD-Rs, or Blu-ray Discs™ per hour with hands-free operation.
Backed by decades of experience in designing and building
hardware, the Rimage 2450 standard features include:
• Integrated DiscWatch™ status light
• Two quick-release front-swappable recorders
• LCD status display
• Rotating three-bin 150-disc carousel for input/output
• External five-disc output bin
• Integrated Everest 400 thermal retransfer printer
• Internal lighting
• USB 3.1 Gen 1
|Dimensions||19.5 × 14.8 × 19 in|
CPU/RAM/HDD: User Supplied
Number of Recorders: 2 CD/DVD (optional BD)
Carousel / Total Capacity: 3 bins / 150 discs
External Output Bin Capacity: 5 discs (optional 50-disc external output bin)
Printer: Everest 400
USB Port: USB 3.1 Gen 1
Print Speed: 60 seconds
Print Ribbons: Choice of CMY or Black
Rimage Software Suite: A set of software tools enabling unique artwork design, job submission, control center operation, production monitoring and custom application creation.
Included in the Rimage Software Suite is CD Designer™,QuickDisc™ and Rimage System Manager.
Height: 19 in / 48.3 cm
Width: 14.8 in / 37.6 cm
Depth*: 19.5 in / 49.5 cm
Weight: 64 lb / 29 kg
Power Specifications: 100 – 240VAC, 60/50 Hz, 3.4 – 2.4A, 500W max
Warranty: 12 months
* Allow space (3.5” or 9 cm) in rear of machine for cabling.
Rimage Service and Support is the industry leader in delivering high-quality world-wide service with superior response times that maximize your return on investment. Rimage Service and Support offerings are designed to meet the level of service you need.
RIMAGE SERVICE AND SUPPORT OPTIONS ARE:
- Rapid Exchange gives you speed and value with next business day advanced delivery of a replacement unit or printer for you to install. Includes Software Subscription and Support.
- Software Subscription and Support keeps your base system software up-to-date with the latest software innovations from Rimage.
- Virtual Installation is a private remote installation and training session, typically 1 to 1-1/2 hours depending on customer requirements.
With Rimage, you can be assured of quality world-wide service, immediate response times, and unrivaled high-value maintenance agreements. When you choose Rimage, you choose success.